Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Trials of Tiffany Trott

So, I've decided I'm going to use this to blog about things that I read about. Therefore, this will be very random :]

The book I am currently reading is called The Trials of Tiffany Trott and it's about a thirty-seven year old woman who is single. So she goes through all these ways of trying to find a date. She puts out personal ads and even joins a dating agency. So the question of the day is would you ever put a personal ad in the paper to look for a mate?

My answer is no, I wouldn't. I think there are way too many crazy people in the world to advertise myself in the paper. I mean, someone could call and sound nice and then if I went to meet them they could kill me! Way too many crazy things happen. But that's just my opinion. Obviously a lot of people do this for whatever reason. But I think it's insane! I would never answer a personal ad either because once again--people are way too crazy these days. Some people end up being nice and harmless, but I would not risk that. And I'm curious to see if anyone would and why. I find it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment