Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Last Song 2

I finished The Last Song last night. What an amazing book. I got teary eyed a few times, but I never actually cried. It's a sweet story about family relationships and falling in love. Why can't the boys in my stories really exist? Haha.

Falling in love is powerful. It's amazing and heartbreaking all at once. Does any love really and truely last forever? I've fallen in love twice. My first love, it's still is amazing & heartbreaking. The situation is very complicated and confusing. I don't really want to blog about it. My second love, well that's amazing and heartbreaking too. He's not here right now and it breaks my heart to think about it. But everytime I hear from him, I smile from the inside out. It's amazing how things work out though. This book made me think about the men I've fallen for. It brought back good & bad memories. But nonetheless, it is an amazing book. I can't wait for the movie, though books are always better.

No comments:

Post a Comment