Monday, January 25, 2010

Depressing Thoughts.

Everyone is selfish. Me included. The world is not as inviting and friendly as it seems. It's a harsh place to be. Everyone loses in the end. We all die, it's inevitable. Because as much as I would love for Edward Cullen to be real, he's not and neither are vampires. So, in the end, we all lose. We work hard for what? For death? What's the point in even trying in life? What's the point in trying to do good and make a life for me and my daughter? I'm failing now so why try anymore? I'm in a lose-lose situation. No one is here to help. Just me. It wouldn't matter how many friends I have, they can't help. Boyfriend--can't help. Family--WON'T help. So, why fucking try anymore? I'm stuck in a place in my life not moving forward. I will never be able to move forward. So I'm living for the moment. Making myself happy for the moment. Because this moment is all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment