Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Twilight

I origionally started this blog to write about the many books I read. I just finished the Twilight series. I was in the middle of a book & I dropped it to read the Twilight Saga & now I'm back to it. Anyways, I LOVED IT! I thought they were just weird books about vampires. I let my best friend talk me into watching the movie Twilight and at that moment I knew I had to read the books. I then watched New Moon with her & I have every intention of going to the midnight viewing of Eclipse with her on June 30 :] I guess you could say I'm a little obsessed? I'm in love with Edward Cullen! Not Robert Pattinson, but Edward Cullen. His personality, the way he acts toward Bella. WHY can't he be real? Haha. I think there is someone for everyone, the way Bella was meant for Edward & one day, we will all find our other half. I'm not really into getting married so much anymore. I'm just living for the moment and looking for what suits me for the moment. In the end, I will end up hurt, but I'm happy in the moment. When I'm hurt, I'll move on to another temporary love that will make me happy until the next time. I guess that's one way of looking at my philosophy of love. Until I find my Edward at least :]

1 comment: