Sunday, January 31, 2010

Olivia

This is not about a book. Though I am on page like 80 of Dear John and they have met and it's sweet!! Nothing too good has happened yet in the book to make me think and want to write. However, I've been playing with Olivia a lot today. She is an un-normal child. She does not like to sleep. She barely takes naps and usually I'm at school during the day and I don't deal with her much. But on weekends I do and I realize how much I love being a mom. She laughs a lot and she's crawling and pulling herself to stand on everything! It scares me sometimes. And if you say "Patty cake, Patty cake," she claps her hands. It is so cute. And she can wave bye. And all this JUST came about in the last week. I have videos of some of it that I'm going to upload to my Facebook soon. She is just the cutest girl in the entire world. She is my pride and joy and she is the reason I live. I wouldn't be who I am today without Olivia. I know it's best to wait until you're married to have children. I completely agree and I DO NOT suggest or recommend having a child unmarried and at a young age because it is hard. But she is such a miracle and such a blessing to me. There isn't one minute that I would trade. Being a mother is a full time job but I love every second of it. The pay is so rewarding. She laughs all the time and she plays around with me and I cherish every second I spend with her. She is growing so fast & before I know it, she'll be off to college. Anyways, she hasn't slept much today until now and I've spent all day with her and it's been amazing. Tiring, but amazing. And now, suprisingly enough, I'm going to go run. It's been a while since I've really ran. The past two-three months have been bad. I used to run daily and now I've been such a slacker. It depresses me. GOD I'm so bipolar! But anyways, I'm trying to really fit running in every day again like I used to. Off I go..

No comments:

Post a Comment